Sunday, July 12, 2009

the highlight of my day.

when most others are studiously studying and busily busying themselves for their trials, I have been ensnared in the evil clutches of a new vice- Animal Crossing!

It's kinda like a cross between the sims and harvest moon, except all your neighbors are animals and its for little kiddies (mostly) . It's really quite sad, but very addictive. 

And yes, I realize that this is extremely infantile, but this totally made my day. 

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

And if you're going wtf right now, the frog (yes. it's a pink frog called Puddles) wanted a catchier greeting, and asked me (the dude) to give her one(the blue bit). Well, it certainly is catchy. 

*goes back to animal crossing studying*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

=__="

i'm going to wtf despite your explanation.

strangledcod said...

from claire, i expected nothing less.

Anonymous said...

.. my brother plays this

.__.

he doesn't have much moolah

Anonymous said...

ROFL